Terms and Conditions
Term and conditions for asiawtc.com
Application and Acceptance of the Terms
You agree to accept and accept the terms and conditions. Please do not use services or sites if you do not accept all the terms
1) ASIAWTC.COM may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Sites. By continuing to use the Services or the Sites, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
2) To introduce your company site, you must register as a member at the company site. It should be noted that limiting the access or usage of certain services (or any facilities of the server) without user knowledge or other terms that ASIAWTC.COM may be disclosed without prior notice.
3) WWW.ASIAWTC.COM may, without notice, initiate, modify, upgrade, apply, suspend, or terminate any Services (or any feature within the Services) without the prior notice unless, in the case of use of cost-based services, these changes can be reliably Consider paying users to enjoy this service.
4) As a condition of access and use of your sites or services, you agree to run all applicable laws and regulations when using sites or services.
5) You agree to use your own Company’s exclusive website for the purpose of introducing the products of the company. you have NO right to copy any service, or any information, text, images, directories, files, databases or lists, through the sites “Content of the site”, etc. from other companies, in ANY countries. The use of any content or materials on sites is prohibited for any unauthorized purpose in illegal situations. Your illegal work will remove you from the site without refunding the cost for membership charge
7) You agree not to take any action on your part or to cooperate with the networks in order to undermine www.asiawtc.com
8) You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of the computer system or www.asiawtc.com feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for yourself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another User
9) By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the Sites or providing any User Content to ASIAWTC.COM or our representative(s), and to the extent permitted under applicable laws, you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and ‘sub-licensable’ (through multiple tiers) license to ASIAWTC.COM to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the Sites, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You confirm and warrant to ASIAWTC.COM that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license. Information that is protected under data protection laws will only be used and kept in compliance with those laws.
10) User must be registered on the Sites to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “Member” below). Except with ASIAWTC.COM’S approval. ASIAWTC.COM may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if ASIAWTC.COM has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more member accounts. Further, asiawtc.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
11) Upon registration on the Sites, ASIAWTC.COM shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered User.
12) A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all activities that occur under your account. No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person outside of the Member’s own business entity. Member agrees to notify ASIAWTC.COM immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account
13) Member agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
14) Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons, or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, “multiple use”), may cause irreparable harm to ASIAWTC.COM or other Users of the Sites. Member shall indemnify, ASIAWTC.COM our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered as a result of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, ASIAWTC.COM shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to Member
15) Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) you have full power and authority to accept the Terms, to grant the license and authorization and to perform the obligations hereunder; (b) you use the Sites and Services for business purposes only; and (c) the address you provide when registering is the principal place of business of your business entity. For purposes of this provision, a branch or liaison office will not be considered a separate entity and your principal place of business will be deemed to be that of your head office.
16) Member will be required to provide information or material about your entity, business or products/services as part of the registration process on the Sites or your use of any Service or the member account. Each Member represents, warrants and agrees that (a) such information and material whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Sites or Service is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information and material to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
17) Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that the User Content that you submit, post or display shall:
17.a) be true, accurate, complete and lawful;
17. b) not be false, misleading or deceptive;
17.c) not contain information that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing, obscene, objectionable, offensive, sexually explicit or harmful to minors;
17. d) not contain information that is discriminatory or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
17. e) not violate the Product Listing Policy, other Terms or any applicable Additional Agreements
17.f) not violate any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, or false advertising) or promote any activities which may violate any applicable laws and regulations;
17.g) not contain any link directly or indirectly to any other web Sites which includes any content that may violate the Terms.
18) Each Member further represents, warrants and agrees that you shall/are:
18.a) carry on your activities on the Sites in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations;
18.b) conduct your business transactions with other users of the Sites in good faith;
18.c) carry on your activities in accordance with the Terms and any applicable Additional Agreements;
18.d) not use the Services or Sites to defraud any person or entity (including without limitation sale of stolen items, use of stolen credit/debit cards);
18.e) not impersonate any person or entity, misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
18.f) not engage in spamming or phishing;
18.g) not engage in any other unlawful activities (including without limitation those which would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, etc.) or encourage or abet any unlawful activities;
18.h) not involve attempts to copy, reproduce, exploit or expropriate www.asiawtc.com’ various proprietary directories, databases and listings;
18.i) not involve any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
18.j) not involve any scheme to undermine the integrity of the data, systems or networks used by asiawtc.com and/or any user of the Sites or gain unauthorized access to such data, systems or networks;
18.k) not, and your director(s), officer(s), controlling party, affiliates and legal jurisdiction in which any of the foregoing persons or entities is organized or has operations are not, persons or entities that are subject to any economic or fraud sanctions of any governmental, international or regulatory entities; and
18.l) not engage in any activities that would otherwise create any liability for www.asiawtc.com or our affiliates.
19) Member may not use the Services and member account to engage in activities which are identical or similar to ASIAWTC.COM e-commerce marketplace business.
20) Member agrees to provide all necessary information, materials and approval, and render all reasonable assistance and cooperation necessary for asiawtc.com’ provision of the Services, evaluating whether Member has breached the Terms and/or handling any complaint against the Member. If Member’s failure to do so results in delay in, or suspension or termination of, the provision of any Service, ASIAWTC.COM shall not be obliged to extend the relevant service period nor shall be liable for any loss or damages arising from such delay, suspension or termination.
21) Member acknowledges and agrees that asiawtc.com shall not be required to actively monitor nor exercise any editorial control whatsoever over the content of any message or material or information created, obtained or accessible through the Services or Sites. Asiawtc.com does not endorse, verify or otherwise certify the contents of any comments or other material or information made by any Member. Each Member is solely responsible for the contents of their communications and may be held legally liable or accountable for the content of their comments or other material or information
22) Member acknowledges and agrees that the Services may only be used by businesses and their representatives for business use and not for individual consumers or for personal use.
23) Member acknowledges and agrees that each Member is solely responsible for observing applicable laws and regulations in its respective jurisdictions to ensure that all use of the Site and Services are in compliance with the same.
24) ASIAWTC.COM reserves the right in our sole discretion to remove, modify or reject any User Content that you submit to, post or display on the Sites which we reasonably believe is unlawful, violates the Terms, could subject ASIAWTC.COM or our affiliates to liability, or is otherwise found inappropriate in ASIAWTC.COM opinion
25) If any Member breaches any Terms, or if ASIAWTC.COM has reasonable grounds to believe that a Member is in breach of any Terms, Asia wtc.com shall have the right to take such disciplinary actions as it deems appropriate, including without limitation: (i) suspending or terminating the Member’s account and any and all accounts determined to be related to such account by Asiawtc.com in its discretion; (ii) restricting, downgrading, suspending or terminating the subscription of, access to, or current or future use of any Service; (iii) removing any product listings or other User Content that the Member has submitted, posted or displayed, or imposing restrictions on the number of product listings or User Content that the Member may post or display; (iv) imposing other restrictions on the Member’s use of any features or functions of any Service as Asiawtc.com may consider appropriate in its sole discretion; and (v) any other corrective actions, discipline or penalties as Asiawtc.com may deem necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion.
26) Without limiting the generality of the provisions of the Terms, a Member would be considered as being in breach of the Terms in any of the following circumstances:
26.a) upon complaint or claim from any third party, Asiawtc.com has reasonable grounds to believe that such Member has willfully or materially failed to perform your contract with such third party including without limitation where the Member has failed to deliver any items ordered by such third party after receipt of the purchase price, or where the items Member has delivered materially fail to meet the terms and descriptions outlined in your contract with such third party,
26.b) Asiawtc.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such Member has used a stolen credit card or other false or misleading information in any transaction with a counter party,
26.C) Asiawtc.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that any information provided by the Member is not current or complete or is untrue, inaccurate, or misleading
26.d) Asiawtc.com believes that the Member’s actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to Asiawtc.com or our affiliates or any other Users.
27) Asiawtc.com reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and policies, Asiawtc.com may disclose the Member’s identity, contact information and/or information regarding the Member’s account(s), transactions or activities carried out on or via the Site, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action. Asiawtc.com shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and Member agrees not to bring any action or claim against Asiawtc.com for such disclosure.
28) Each Member agrees to indemnify Asiawtc.com , our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives and to hold them harmless, from any and all damages, losses, claims and liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from your submission, posting or display of any User Content, from your use of the Sites or Services, or from your breach of the Terms.
29) Each Member further agrees that Asia wtc.com is not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any User Content or other material transmitted over the Sites, including fraudulent, untrue, misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damage from such material rests entirely with each Member. Asiawtc.com reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the Member, in which event the Member shall cooperate with Asiawtc.com in asserting any available defenses.
30) Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. User verification on the Internet is difficult, Asiawtc.com cannot and does not confirm each User’s purported identity (including, without limitation, paying Members). We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing
31) Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Sites or Services, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Sites. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, miss-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miss-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Sites may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that User may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to products originally obtained by Users of the Sites as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Sites may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks”. Each User agrees that Asiawtc.com shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
32) Users are solely responsible for all of the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Sites or Services, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
33) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ASIAWTC.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE VALIDITY, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, STABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CORRENTNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITES; ASIAWTC.COM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE MANUFACTURE, , EXPORT, DISTRIBUTION, OFFER, DISPLAY, PURCHASE, SALE AND/OR USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY THIRD PARTY RIGHTS; AND ASIAWTC.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED OR DISPLAYED ON THE SITES.
34) Any material received or uninterruptedly through the sites is due to the discretion and risk of each user and each user is solely responsible for any damage to the computer system of ASIAWTC.COM or loss of information that may be downloaded through Any such material will result. Any advice or information, whether or not written or written, by any user of ASIAWTC.COM or through the Site, provides any warranty not expressly stated herein.
35) The Sites may make available to User services or products provided by independent third parties. No warranty or representation is made with regard to such services or products. In no event shall Asiawtc.com and our affiliates be held liable for any such services or products.
36) Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save Asiawtc.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User’s use of the Sites or Services (including but not limited to the display of such User’s information on the Sites) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Terms. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save Asiawtc.com , our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by User to Asiawtc.com
37) Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and saveASIAWTC.COM, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Sites. Each User hereby further agrees that asiawtc.com is not responsible and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. Asiawtc.com reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with asiawtc.com in asserting any available defenses.
38) Asiawtc.com shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following:
38.a) the use or the inability to use the Sites or Services;
38.b) any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Sites;
38.c) violation of Third Party Rights or claims or demands that User’s manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Sites may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights; or claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants;
38.d) unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User;
38.e) statements or conduct of any User of the Sites; or;
38.f) any matters relating to Services however arising, including negligence.
39) Notwithstanding any of the foregoing provisions, the aggregate liability of Asiawtc.com, our employees, agents, affiliates, representatives or anyone acting on our behalf with respect to each User for all claims arising from the use of the Sites or Services during any calendar year shall be limited to the greatest of (a) the amount of fees the User has paid to Asiawtc.com or our affiliates during the calendar year and (b) the maximum amount permitted in the applicable law. The preceding sentence shall not preclude the requirement by the User to prove actual damages. All claims arising from the use of the Sites or Services must be filed within one (1) year from the date the cause of action arose or such longer period as prescribed under any applicable law governing this Term of Use.
40) Under no circumstances shall Asiawtc.com be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Sites resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
41) Asiawtc.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights and interests in the Sites and the Site Content. The Sites and Site Content embody trade secrets and other intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Sites and Site Content shall remain with Asiawtc.com our affiliates or licensors of the Site Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under the Terms or by Asiawtc.com are hereby reserved.
42) Registered trademarks or service marks of ASIAWTC.COM LIMITED are protected in various jurisdictional areas, under the laws, trademarks, and other laws relating to property rights. Copying, modifying, using or distributing these unauthorized characters is strictly prohibited.
43) Asiawtc.com may have independent third parties involved in the provision of the Services .You may not use any trademark, service mark or logo of such independent third parties without prior written approval from such parties
44) All legal notices or demands to or upon ASIAWTC.COM shall be made in writing and sent to ASIAWTC.COM personally, by courier, certified mail, or facsimile to the following entity and address
45) All legal notices or user requests must be effective if delivered personally, sent by courier, certified letter, fax or email to the correspondence, fax or email address provided by the user to Asiawtc.com , Or by sending such a notice or request in one area of the site accessible at no cost. Attention to a user should be considered to be received by the user at such a time.
45.a) Asiawtc.com can show that the connection has been sent to this user, whether in the physical or electronic form.
45.b) Immediately after sending ASIAWTC.COM , such a notice is available in a free area of the site.
46) You agree that all agreements, notices, demands, disclosures and other communications that Asiawtc.com sends to you electronically satisfy the legal requirement that such communication should be in writing.
47) Subject to any Additional Agreements, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Asiawtc.com with respect to and govern your use of the Sites and Services
48) Asiawtc.com and you are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture or created by the Terms
49) Asiawtc.com’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of Asiawtc.com’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
50) ASIAWTC.COM shall have the right to assign the Terms (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any person or entity (including any affiliates of ASIAWTC.COM ). You may not assign, in whole or part, the Terms to any person or entity.
51) The Terms shall be governed by the international business laws and the parties to the Terms agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of People’s Republic of Home Country Members.
52) If you have any comments on the Services we provide to you, you may contact our customer service support line or Managing Director (Maria Houshmand)
Please Don’t Hesitate for any Illegal content from administrator
The logistics manager will be responsive to your critique in 15 working Days
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation